My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
茶越来越凉,我始终不知道为什么…
got out of bad at all
我的心情总是不好。
The morning rain clouds up my window..
清晨的雨遮住了我的窗
and I can't see at all
我什么也看不见了
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
看见的都是灰色
but your picture on my wall
但在墙上却有你的照片,
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
它提醒我,这还不算坏,
it's not so bad..
还不算坏……
1st Chorus: volume gradually grows over raindrop background
2nd Chorus: full volume with beat right after "thunder" noise
[Eminem as 'Stan']
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin
亲爱的Slim,我写信给你,但你仍未答复。
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
我把我的地址、姓名和电话都留在了信末,I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
秋天里发了两封信,你肯定都没有收到
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
有时我总是把地址写得很潦草
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
但又能怎样呢?操|他|的|蛋|吧!你的女儿好吗?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
我的女朋友也怀|孕了,我就要做爸爸了
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
如果是女孩,你猜我会叫她什么?
I'ma name her Bonnie
我会给她起名叫Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
我也读到了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿,我很难过。
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
我有个朋友因为一个女人不要他而自|杀了,
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
我知道你也许每天都听到这个,可我是你的超级歌迷
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
我甚至有你和Skam一起做的地下音乐
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat 我也喜欢你和Rawkus的歌,那棒极了
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
反正,我很希望你能看见这封信,给我回信吧,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan,This is Stan
只是聊个天,我是你最忠诚的歌迷—stan
{Chorus: Dido}
[Eminem as 'Stan']
Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
亲爱的Slim,你还是没有给我回复,希望你能有机会回信
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans
我还没疯,我只是认为你不给歌迷回复简直太糟糕了
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert, you didn't have to,
如果你不想在剧场外理我,你就可以不理,
but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew
但至少应该为Matthew签个名。
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
那是我的小弟弟,只有六岁
We waited in the blistering cold for you,four hours and you just said, "No."
我们在该|死的寒风中等了四个小时,可你只是说了个“不”
That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fuckin idol
这太T|M|D糟糕了,伙计,那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像。
He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do
他想要成为像你那样的人,他比我更喜欢你。
如果您喜欢这篇文章,就送梧桐子“”支持吧!
已获得0个“”